S&P Capital IQ has signed a multi-year global distribution deal with Tullett Prebon Information (TPI), the data arm of interdealer broker Tullett Prebon, to distribute TPI’s proprietary over-the-counter derivatives data across all divisions of S&P’s parent company McGraw-Hill Financial.
Under the terms of the deal, which were finalized within the past two weeks, McGraw-Hill Financial can now redistribute TPI’s datasets externally to clients and internally within its S&P Ratings Services and S&P
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech