New York-based low-latency network provider Perseus Telecom has optimized its infrastructure in Brazil to shave 2.5 milliseconds off the roundtrip time between Nasdaq OMX's datacenter in Carteret, NJ and Brazilian exchange group BM&F Bovespa in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Andrew Kusminsky, chief operating and strategy officer at Perseus, says the latency saving was made possible by the introduction of its LiquidPath managed low-latency infrastructure, and by optimizing the fiber between the landing point
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank