Nasdaq OMX is readying a raft of new and enhanced datafeeds over the coming months, including new feeds from its Nasdaq OMX Futures Exchange and new versions of datafeeds from its Nasdaq, BX (the former Boston Stock Exchange) and PSX (the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange) markets.
On Monday, Aug. 5, the exchange will roll out two new direct feeds from the Nasdaq Futures Exchange-NFX Top of Market, which will provide best bid and offer data, as well as last sale and end-of-day summary data, and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming