Thomson Reuters has integrated its Eikon Messenger open messaging tool into the FXall electronic foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, which the vendor acquired for $625 million in August last year, in a move that will significantly grow the number of buy-side members of the Eikon Messenger community, officials say.
The integration will allow FXall's predominately buy-side user base of traders, asset managers, corporate treasurers, broker-dealers, prime brokers and market makers from 1,300 ins
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act