Data and trading systems veteran John Coulter has joined Liquid Holdings as regional director of sales for the Southern US, based in Atlanta, GA, responsible for sales of the vendor's outsourced trading, data management and technology services to early growth-stage hedge funds, and reporting to Timothy Garbien, senior vice president of sales at Liquid.
Coulter was most recently executive vice president of business development at analytics provider Lucena Research, prior to which he was chief exe
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming