Low-latency event data provider Selerity has this week relocated its headquarters to New York after previously being situated in Jersey City, NJ, to support the expansion of its workforce as it seeks to develop and rollout its Selerity Alerts real-time intelligence platform.
The vendor, which raised $3 million in a round of investment from new and existing shareholders in January - ostensibly to fund the hiring of engineering, event analyst, sales and marketing staff - now has a 34 strong workfo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent