Benchmark pricing, index and economic data provider Rimes Technologies has added a range of new data sets to its fully managed Benchmark Data Service (BDS), which provides a daily file of validated data to clients' applications, in response to demand for broader coverage of equity benchmarks as well as alternative, economic, commodities and derivatives data.
In the past month, Rimes has added Credit Suisse's liquid indexes; FTSE's Italia index series and Hong Kong treasury indexes; the Internati
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit