Interactive Data's eSignal desktop division last month launched eSignal Mobile, a mobile version of its eSignal desktop workstation for Apple iPad tablet devices, which will meet demand from traders for on-the-go access to their workspaces by enabling them to access the same functionality and real-time quote data, news, charts, fundamental data and tools as they have on their desktop via an iPad app.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech