Trading and market data infrastructure provider MarketPrizm will roll out a historical data service later this year, providing historical exchange data for all equities, commodities and derivatives exchanges where MarketPrizm already offers data services, to trading firms for back-testing of trading strategies.
The service will launch in Europe in the fourth quarter of this year, before expanding to Asia, providing full-depth historical data -- initially the most recent three months' data -- tim
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming