Securities services provider Pershing, a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, has implemented SunGard's software-as-a-service Valdi Market Access platform to provide direct connectivity and market data from Canadian trading venues to support its newest Canadian client, an unnamed broker-dealer. Officials say the rollout will support Pershing's plans to offer an enhanced trade execution service in North America.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming