Thomson Reuters has added futures and over-the-counter commodity derivatives data from Singapore-based OTC-cleared commodity derivatives market Cleartrade Exchange to its Eikon data workstation, to provide clients with pricing and reference data to support trading and risk management functions on the marketplace.
The new Cleartrade data covers freight, ferrous metals, agriculture, energy, iron ore, container and fertilizer data from associated broker Freight Investor Services, as well as China S
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit