Web services data provider Xignite is making data from index provider FTSE available via its Xignite Global Indices platform, along with data from other index providers S&P Dow Jones Indexes and Nikkei, as well as indexes run by exchanges including Nasdaq OMX, NYSE Euronext, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and Deutsche Börse.
The service is targeted at websites, mobile applications and front-office platforms, and is delivered via APIs to make it easy for developers to quickly integrate the data into their applications.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit