Nasdaq OMX was forced to halt trading in all stocks listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (Tape C stocks), as well as options traded on its Nasdaq Options Market and its BX and PHLX markets (the former Boston and Philadelphia stock exchanges, respectively) just after midday Thursday, Aug. 22, after experiencing undisclosed problems affecting the exchange's ability to distribute market data to the SIP (securities information processor) for the UTP consolidated datafeed.
Nasdaq advised trading partici
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit