Research provider Greenwich Associates has established a market structure and technology practice within the firm’s Information Services business, to provide research and advisory services to market participants tackling regulatory change and its related technology requirements.
A dedicated team of analysts will perform research and analysis, drawing on Greenwich’s existing network of researchers and interviewers, in response to inquiries and requests for information from clients. IN addition, t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp