Canadian exchange group TMX has launched a new datafeed of implied volatility and Greeks analytics in partnership with options analytics provider Hanweck Associates for options traded on its Montreal Exchange derivatives market, to enable clients to evaluate potential trading opportunities and assess portfolio risk.
Hanweck will manage the delivery platform for the real-time feed, which will be available from TMX Datalinx, the information services arm of TMX, over the TMX Atrium network and via other content providers.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit