Chicago-based investment research and data provider Morningstar has appointed Vickie Tillman president of its Morningstar Credit Ratings business, with responsibility for day-to-day operations of its structured credit research and ratings business.
Tillman was previously vice chair of Capital Markets Partnership, a non-profit public-private coalition for raising funds to retrofit commercial buildings, prior to which she spent more than 30 years in various roles at Standard & Poor's and parent co
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse