The vendor developed the reporting system to support the addition of access to more exchange datafeeds -- including feeds from the Chicago Board Options Exchange and its C2 and CBOE Stock Exchange markets, as well as the BOX Options Exchange, the Chicago Stock Exchange and Nasdaq OMX PHLX -- to its Options Pipe Velocity hosted low-latency trading and data infrastructure.
"We have kept adding destinations... so our priority was to have a rock-solid reporting and entitlements system, because we kn
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse