Benchmark pricing, index and economic data provider Rimes Technologies has opened a new office in Singapore to meet demand from investment management firms in the region for benchmarks and datasets to support ongoing regulatory changes.
Located at 1 Raffles Quay, the office will be headed by sales manager for Asia, Thomas Gooding, who joined Rimes almost two years ago in London and previously served as new business sales manager responsible for the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit