Exchanges continued to report revenue rises for the second quarter of 2013, though many showed drops—or minor increases—in market data revenues, despite more positive trading activity overall.
Greek exchange operator Hellenic Exchanges Group reported a 561 percent jump in overall second-quarter revenues to €50.9 million ($67 million), benefiting from a surge in cash market volumes. Revenues from market data—which include the rebroadcast of data from the ATHEX and CSE markets in addition to the s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit