A LSE spokesperson confirmed Hillman's departure adding that Mark Makepeace, chief executive of LSE-owned index provider FTSE has assumed responsibility for market data as part of his secondary role as head of information services for the group, while Ross Stuart, business development manager for real-time data continues to serve as the group's senior client-facing market data representative.
Hillman declines to comment on his new venture.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit