In a statement, FactSet officials say that Revere's industry and sector taxonomy and database of supply chain relationships will help FactSet provide its clients with "unique and insightful" content, by allowing them to "better identify opportunities and measure risk exposure throughout the global equities and derivatives markets."
In addition to its research and RISC (Revere International Sector Classification) classification schema, Revere has also created a schema of companies' revenues, brok
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership