UK-based application monitoring software vendor ITRS has expanded its partner program to include Caplin Systems, Corvil, Misys, Niksun and VMware, to allow ITRS' Geneos platform to extract data to extract data from the vendors' applications, including Misys' Kondor+ risk management platform.
Officials say the initiative is designed to provide easy connectivity between ITRS' Geneos and different systems to support real-time visibility across trading firms' entire technology infrastructure.
"Financial institutions are becoming increasingly complex and our clients are finding it more and more important to be able to monitor their entire technology environment and have real-time management information to prove they are in control of their systems," says ITRS chief executive Kevin Covington.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms