UK-based application monitoring software vendor ITRS has expanded its partner program to include Caplin Systems, Corvil, Misys, Niksun and VMware, to allow ITRS' Geneos platform to extract data to extract data from the vendors' applications, including Misys' Kondor+ risk management platform.
Officials say the initiative is designed to provide easy connectivity between ITRS' Geneos and different systems to support real-time visibility across trading firms' entire technology infrastructure.
"Financial institutions are becoming increasingly complex and our clients are finding it more and more important to be able to monitor their entire technology environment and have real-time management information to prove they are in control of their systems," says ITRS chief executive Kevin Covington.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning