New York-based alternative asset manager Mariner Investment Group is to use ESG (environmental, social and governance) ratings and portfolio analysis tools from MSCI ESG Research, to support the incorporation of ESG factors into Mariner's investment strategies, and to allow the firm to assess a portfolio's ESG risk profile and compare it to index benchmarks, using MSCI's ESG Portfolio Analytics reporting tool.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act