Orion is accompanied by new historical data services for securities and derivatives data, including a full securities order book service.
HKEx will run Orion in parallel with existing data services during a two-week "stabilization period," after which the exchange will support older services for "a short period" to ensure a smooth migration for data vendors.
Future phases of Orion will expand market data distribution to Mainland China, then for derivatives data. "OMD is a transformative system b
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership