The partnership will allow MDX to refer clients dealing with the prospect of complex migrations of large numbers of spreadsheets to Ropnoy, whose Census service can identify spreadsheets consuming specific datasets and migrate them to new APIs much faster than manually upgrading individual staff members' spreadsheets.
The companies agreed the partnership earlier this year, and are currently in the midst of client migrations, officials say.
"Lots of firms we're talking to are trying to polarize o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp