Index provider MSCI has appointed Chris Corrado to the newly created position of chief information officer, responsible for ensuring the vendor provides "leading-edge products and services" that help clients achieve their business goals.
Corrado was most recently managing director and head of platform services at UBS, responsible for technical infrastructure, global production services, application platform services and IT services.
Before joining UBS last year, Corrado held CIO and chief technology officer roles at Assurion, eBay and AT&T Wireless, prior to which he held CTO and CIO roles at Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley.
Based in New York, Corrado reports to Henry Fernandez, MSCI chairman and chief executive, and also serves as a managing director and member of the vendor's executive committee.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit