The agreement follows a similar deal announced within the last fortnight, which saw Thomson Reuters add Chinese Bond data from TPI to its data terminal and feeds (IMD, Oct. 3, 2013), though the two parties have been working separately on the rollout of the India service for several months, officials say.
As part of the service, TPI will deliver real-time intraday prices for around 400 debt instruments regularly traded in India-including government and corporate bonds, commercial paper and certif
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit