Kemp Little Consulting will offer services for sourcing and procurement, bid support, data management, regulatory risk and compliance, dispute prevention and recovery, and IP strategy and value management, among other areas of expertise, officials say.
The new business will be headed by Chris Wray and Jim Odell, co-founders of expert network Clustre.
Before founding Clustre, Wray ran his own consulting firm, Arkadiko, prior to which he was a partner at Deloitte and at Andersen Business Consultin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming