The new fees represent the second round of increases at the LSE in the last six months, after the exchange raised prices for the same product sets in July, resulting in a total increase of between 8 and 10 percent overall.
On Oct. 1, the LSE sent clients a notification that the annual redistribution license charge for UK Level 2 data─which includes full depth of book information with all quotes and orders, plus Level 1 data, including trades, open/close prices, uncrossing price plus volume, and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit