The service includes company information such as ownership data, credit ratings, credit research, company transactions and financials, and valuations for global fixed income securities, as well as reference and corporate actions datasets.
S&P Capital IQ will deliver the data to Xenomorph on an intraday basis via APIs and FTP file downloads and at varying time intervals, depending on the dataset. The data is then integrated into TimeScape so it can be viewed by users in a standardized format and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit