The DGX Direct feed covers all foreign exchange, commodities, interest rate, credit, equities and historical data available on the terminal, including 800,000 bonds─including sovereigns, agencies and supra-nationals, corporates, eurobonds, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities─as well as 50,000 stocks, indexes and exchange-traded funds, 4,000 credit default swap curves, 500 energy products, including power and gas, oil, oil products and emissions, metals, 250 agriculture products, wet and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act