London-based latency monitoring and instrumentation provider TS-Associates has integrated Irvine, Calif.-based data and networking technology vendor Solarflare's Flareon server input/output adapters and its SolarCapture packet capture technology with TS-A's range of TipOff and Correlix latency monitoring products, allowing the vendor to offer both product lines as "virtual appliances" and to support virtual machine environments in future.
TS-A officials say the Solarflare integration allows the vendor to broaden its deployment options, improving agility and allowing it to offer the products on-demand in addition to traditional deployments.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won