Version 1.11 of the platform, which Macrobond plans to launch next week, will feature a two-way connection to Matlab, enabling users to download and search for Macrobond data within Matlab and upload results back into Macrobond. The vendor built the API in response to demand from clients among hedge funds and investments banks, who use Matlab to carry out advanced mathematical calculations and statistical analysis, says Macrobond chief executive Tomas Liljeborg.
"We have a lot of analysis in Mac
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership