London-based hardware provider NanoSpeed has launched an ultra-low latency trading gateway, dubbed Nano-TG, targeted at investment banks, prop traders, hedge funds, exchanges and other financial institutions.
NanoSpeed officials say the trading gateway will provide firms with the ability to process up to 32 market data streams per physical connection and achieve 20 million messages per second throughput on binary orders. Nano-TG will also support nanosecond time-stamping of all messages.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit