Parker founded Technical Data Corp in 1980, then founded First Call in 1986, which was acquired by Thomson Financial, where he became chairman and CEO, before later founding rival earnings estimates vendor CCBN, which was also later acquired by Thomson.
In addition to EidoSearch, Parker currently sits on the boards of various companies, including Firmex, KnowledgeVision Systems and Bison Alternatives, and is chairman of Mainstream Data.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act