The blade, which Apcon originally launched in September, will broaden the range of deployment options available to customers.
"Our interoperability with TS-Associates gives businesses the ability to exceed performance requirements in network latency monitoring and transactional timing measurement," said Richard Rauch, founder and chief executive of Apcon in a statement.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank