Startup real estate investment trust trading platform provider ETRE Financial is using a suite of data and tools from financial IT giant SunGard to power its data and trading services, including SunGard's MarketMap datafeed, the SunGard Global Network FIX trading network, and SunGard's cloud hosting services.
ETRE is using SunGard's hosting services to capture and store proprietary real estate-specific metrics, is using SGN to connect to more than 2,000 asset managers and brokers, and is using a version of the MarketMap feed, converted to deliver real estate-specific metrics such as price per square foot, capitalization rate and enterprise value to power its platform with data.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech