EOX, the technology and data division of energy commodities broker consortium OTC Global Holdings, has launched a new Electricity Forward Curves market data product to support the investment and trading decisions of customers investing in the electricity markets across North America.
The new product, which is powered by OTC Global Holdings' broking platform EOXLive, covers daily assessments of electricity forwards at 46 locations in North America, including major electricity hubs such as the Electric Reliability Council of Texas, the New England Power Pool, the New York Independent System Operator, Western Electricity Coordinating Council, the California Independent System Operator, the Independent Electricity System Operator, and the Midwest Electric Power.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit