Officials say I-Net Bridge has focused on supplying data to fund managers and research analysts, while McGregor BFA has mainly served data platform providers, investment advisors and those involved in fundamental research.
Times Media Group decided to sell the vendor after concluding that "I-Net's future prospects are dependent on being able to compete in a relatively small proprietary market with major international players. I-Net further requires investment and a global presence to help retain
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit