Data vendor Markit has developed a new platform that will enable users to navigate and analyze its universe of more than 5,100 global exchange-traded products.
The platform combines Markit's full daily portfolio holdings data, announced and forecasted dividends and more than 1,300 analytical daily and historical calculations addressing the performance, liquidity, risk and benchmark tracking metrics from the launch date of each ETP.
Officials say the platform will bring greater transparency to the currently fragmented global ETP marketplace.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit