Telx has four datacenters in California (in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and two in Santa Clara), and two in the Pacific Northwest (in Seattle and Portland).
"Establishing a west coast headquarters in San Francisco enables us to deliver the same level of excellent service we are known for on the East Coast," said Telx chief executive Chris Downie, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II