EOX currently delivers aggregated historical trade data and indicative bids and offers for products brokered by OTCGH—covering 73 natural gas basis locations, 47 power locations and 26 natural gas implied volatility locations, 13 power implied volatility locations, 14 gas power correlation locations and 13 natural gas liquids (NGL) products—via an end-of-day FTP file download.
However, this quarter, the vendor plans to make its data available at five-minute intervals, after receiving demand from
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse