The tools leverage Wall Street Horizon's archive of data on corporate events, such as earnings release dates, dividend announcements, conference calls, stock splits and shareholder meetings going back to 2006, covering 5,000 North American and 6,000 international companies, which the vendor collates from press release wires, websites and proactive outreach.
Until recently, Wall Street Horizon disseminated this data as real-time or intraday feeds, to inform the trading strategies of institutional
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp