Empirasign founder and president Adam Murphy says the data will make it easier for front-office traders to understand at what level bonds are trading and where their competitors are pricing their inventories, while also improving the accuracy of valuations and price validation, since those involved in providing valuations will be able to see both sides of the market in a security.
"The challenge with trying to get a handle on what a bond is worth is that there are a couple of million CUSIPs [ind
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy