Economic woes played out in different ways. Consumers were more selective about building proprietary systems in-house to customize vendor products, and more careful in assessing untested technology (IMD, Sept. 28).
Budget constraints also prompted new strategies to slash spend on data and related issues. For example, in 2013, Credit Suisse announced that it had lowered costs by 35 percent and outage incidents by 55 percent as a result of its “One Bank” centralization program, which entered in ef
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit