The industry continued to invest in latency-reducing technologies, with wireless microwave networks proving popular for slashing delays over fiber routes. Both Fixnetix and NYSE Technologies set up microwave connectivity between NYSE’s London futures market and Eurex in Frankfurt (IMD, Jan 21; March 29), Perseus Telecom created wireless networks in Europe and the New York metro area (IMD, Feb. 25), Nasdaq and CME Group enlisted wireless network provider Strike Technologies to connect their datac
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit