Dick is in charge of growing the exchange's subscriber base and of managing client relationships, reporting to Aquis Exchange founder and chief executive Alasdair Haynes.
Prior to The COBA Project─an independent organization created in 2012 with the goal of creating a European consolidated tape, which was disbanded earlier this year after a lack of clarity from regulators left exchanges unwilling to commit to funding the project─Dick led business development at Chi-X Europe for six years, and pr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech