The new Nasdaq feeds were originally scheduled for release last September, but were delayed until Jan. 13.
The new versions will include binary fields for bandwidth efficiency, support for both symbol and locator identifiers in TotalView messages, and support for Bloomberg identifiers in the Nasdaq Last Sale and NLS Plus feeds.
Under the new schedule, from Jan. 27, Nasdaq will make beta test versions of the feeds available in a test environment at its Carteret, NJ and Ashburn, VA datacenters, an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit