The suite, which offers the ability to combine usage analytics with the vendor's proprietary market data and sentiment analysis, is targeted at retail and commercial banks, as well as online brokers and media portals, says Alfredo Rubina, director of business development and sales at Interactive Data Managed Solutions.
The tools can be used to monitor any online service, but are primarily intended to be used by clients of the vendor's Managed Solutions platforms.
By tracking and clustering inves
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership