"Clients can create their own calculations on the fly and screen using them, based on any of our 4,000 metrics─for example, companies with a market capitalization of X and income of Y, and can add, subtract, multiply and divide any of the metrics, enabling them to perform almost limitless screenings─and they can also save the screening combinations they create," says YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter.
The tool will enable wealth managers and investment advisors to add value for clients, wh
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership